Workshop held at the CTN Steering Committee meeting, Bethesda, MD, March 24, 2009.
The CTN Research Utilization Committee organized this 2-hour workshop to highlight different methods CTPs have used to disseminate evidence-based treatment into their practice:
- Adapting EBTs to clinical practice
- Disseminating information to patients
- Using opinion leaders to promote dissemination
- Quality improvement & integration of trauma treatment
- Organizational change in EBT implementation
The session ended with a live demo of the CTN Dissemination Library website.
Office of the Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC)
will provide 3 NAADAC credit hours FREE
for this online workshop.
|To earn free CEUs:
- Watch the video
- Take the quiz (you must get 8 out of 10 correct to pass)
- The ATTC will contact you within two weeks to complete your CEU certificate.
Adoption of interventions | Attitudes of health personnel | Buprenorphine | Community health services | Contingency Management (CM) | Counselors | CTN Dissemination Library | Dissemination | Dissemination strategies | Evidence-based treatment | Gender-specific interventions | Motivational incentives | Training | Trauma | Women | CTN Steering Committee meeting, March 2009
Document No: 402
Submitted by Harold Perl, PhD, NIDA Center for the Clinical Trials Network